How We Age
Aging is a process in which cells become more damaged over time and die. As we age fewer and fewer of those cells are replaced and we slowly decay. Thus the introduction of new stem cells and supportive treatments potentially slow down or reverse this process.
Stem Cell therapies: Stem cells possess a unique anti – aging effect by means of regenerating and repairing organs damaged by stress and various toxins we are exposed to in our daily life and by improving immune functions. In healthy individuals, skin youthfulness is maintained by epidermal stem cells which self- renew and generate daughter cells that become new skin.
Cell Therapy: About Cells
Therefore, ageing and some diseases are caused/aided by impaired stem cell mobilisation from the bone marrow or reduced number of stem cells able to respond to repair signals. This means that, if we increase the number of circulating stem cells, by mobilising from the bone marrow, and by infusion of additional stem cells we should dramatically change this cell behaviour.
Mesenchymal regenerative cells are particularly interesting to clinicians because in addition to their capacity to differentiate into the multiple cell types listed above, they also have anti-inflammatory and immune-suppressing properties. This means that mesenchymal regenerative cells could be useful as therapies for diseases caused by immune attack on specific tissues. Harvesting MSCs from adipose tissue through simple, minimally invasive surgery is relatively easier, painless and poses minimal risk to the patient compared to all other possible methods.
WHAT TO EXPECT with Stem Cell Therapies
1. Physical improvements such as:
• Less head/neck aches
• Decreased soreness in neck, arms and legs
• Reduced stiffness in joints
• Far less tiredness or fatigue
2. Aesthetic improvements such as:
• The skin on the face and hands becomes tighter
• Fewer wrinkles
• Looking younger - general younger appearance
• Change in colour of hair from grey to normal
3. Mental and Emotional improvements.
4. Improvements in Energy Levels and Increase Libido.
5. Improvement in the Overall Quality of Life.
If you are interested to learn more about our stem cell therapies, please contact us