Diabetes Cell Therapy
Diabetes are the group of metabolic diseases in which a high blood glucose level is observed for a long period of time. The glucose level is high in the blood because of insufficient level of insulin secreted by the body. Diabetes is classified into two types type 1 and type 2 diabetes . Type 1 develops when the body's immune system sees its own cells as foreign cells and destroys own body cells. As a result, insulin producing islets of Langerhans cells of the pancreas are killed and then insulin production is stopped. In the absence of insulin, glucose intake by cells is increased and it is accumulated in the blood stream. In type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance is developed due to which cells are unable to absorb insulin for glucose metabolism. Diabetes when not controlled can lead to blindness, kidney malfunction, heart diseases and many other diseases. Therefore it is very necessary to keep excessive high level of glucose in the blood stream at bay. Stem Cell Diabetes treatment is offering patient real therapeutic benefit.
Symptoms of the Diabetes
- Uneasy feeling
- Blurred vision
- Concentrated urine
- loss of senses
- Weakness in arms and legs
- Pain in limbs
- Frequent urination
- Sudden weight loss or gain
- Tingling sensation of hands and feet
- Delay in healing of wounds
- Always feeling fatigue, hungry and thirsty
Risks of complications with Diabetes:
- Stroke : Up to four times as likely.
- Blindness : Diabetes is a leading cause of blindness.
- Heart Attack : Three times as likely, and heart disease is up to four times as likely.
- Total Kidney Failure : Up to three times as likely.
- Amputation : Diabetes is a leading cause of non-traumatic lower-limb amputations.
In talking about Diabetes cell therapy, stem cell treatment has shown remarkable results. By chemically inducing inflammation and mild damage to the pancreas, stem cells are stimulated to home to the affected area and initiate a pancreatic regeneration, restoring endolethial interactions in the pancreas which in turn results in the correction of the associated elevated blood sugar levels.
Stem Cell Diabetes Treatment
Stem cells can be used to regenerate the cells of islets of Langerhans in the pancreatic tissues. The damaged caused by auto immune disorder or the degeneration of the islet cells which leads to insufficient or no insulin production. Lack of insulin production leads to the increased glucose level in the blood stream this high glucose level can be very dangerous for the cells ob the body. Sometimes the blood glucose level increased dangerously can cause the kidney malfunction and the affects the filtration function of the kidney therefore sometimes chronic high glucose level in the blood can cause the kidney failure .
We have developed the latest use of stem cell therapy for Diabetes treatment. As the advancement of medical technology now it is very effective treatment of the diabetes. Mesenchymal Stem cells are processed in our laboratories and the specific stem cells Stem Cell Treatments are given.
With Diabetic patients we need the stem cells to target the pancreas and other affected areas in the body. We enhance this targeting by using various peptides and growth factors to increase the signals for that specific repair. Higher volumes of certain signals encourage the cells to target the areas needed to improve the disease.
The stem cells being stimulated to home to the affected area's then initiate a pancreatic regeneration, restoring endolethial interactions in the pancreas which in turn results in the correction of the associated elevated blood sugar levels.
TREATMENT PROGRAM OPTIONS ( 7-14 days)
Option 1) 200,000,000 purified Mesenchymal stem cells
Option 2) 100,000,000 purified Mesenchymal stem cells
- + Bioquark peptide
- + Insulin producing cell growth factors
- + Anti-inflammatory Laser therapy
- + Stem Cell stimulation Laser therapy
- + Oxygen therapy
- + Enzyme + Nutriton course
ACHIEVED RESULTS INCLUDE:
- Significant decrease in Fasting Blood Sugars and the level of Hemoglobin A1C.
- Significant decrease in Triglyceride levels.
- Measurable improvement in Kidney Function with a decrease in Creatinine levels.
- An improved capacity for physical activities.
- An increased feeling of vitality with improved energy levels.
- A reduced risk of complications.
- Loss of neuropathy (numbness).
- Loss of pruritus (itchy skin)
- Loss of Nocturia (having to wake up from sleep to urinate)
- An increased libido
WE LIKE TO MONITOR OUR PATIENTS PROGRESS WITH:
- Routine testing of blood.
- Fasting blood test.
- Oral route glucose tolerance test.
- Random blood glucose level check.
- Urine analysis.