Erectile Dysfunction Cell Therapy
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a prevailing health problem that seriously impacts the quality of life of men and their partners. In the United States alone it is estimated that 30 million men suffer from ED to some degree other.
The penis is a vascular organ and requires the mechanisms that dictate good blood circulation to be properly functional.
The Key Components that are involved in generating and maintaining a good erection are:
- The Endolethial Cells
- The Cavernous Smooth Muscle Cells
- The Cavernous Nerves
- Fibroblasts (connective tissues)
- Terminal fibres of the Cavernous Nerves, which release neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase (nNOS) – triggered by arousal.
Note: Given the need for the blood flow during this response, it is clear that vascular insufficiency can decrease erectile capability. Vascular insufficiency may be a common pathology of erectile dysfunction. It is estimated that up to 80% of the cases of erectile dysfunction can be attributed at least in part to a reduced blood flow, typically due to an underlying vascular disease.
Common Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
The most common causes of erectile dysfunction are: – damage to nerves, ar- teries, smooth muscles and fibrous tissues which are often as a result of dis- ease and aging.
Diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple scle- rosis, atherosclerosis, vascular disease and neurologic disease, account for about 70 percent of erectile dysfunction cases.
Between 35 and 50 percent of men with diabetes, experience erectile dys- function as diabetes damages nerves and blood vessels.
Other Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Metabolic syndrome (a condition which involves increased blood pres- sure, excess body fat around the waist and abdomen, high cholesterol and high insulin levels
- Obesity and chronic inflammation
- A low Testosterone level
- Heavy use of Tobacco and Alcohol (and other drug abuse)
- Heart disease with high blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurological diseases
- Damage caused by Injury or Surgery to the spinal cord or pelvic area
- Peyronie’s disease (development of scar tissue)
- Medications such as: – antidepressants, antihistamines and those that are used to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate cancer.
- Emotional or psychological causes including depression, stress, anxiety or other mental health conditions
Erectile Dysfunction Stem Cells Treatment
For a lot of men who suffer from ED, the taking of oral medications, such as vasodilators, is not only an inconvenience but the side effects of these drugs raise concern. Recent studies have shown that regular long term use of va- sodilators (such as the little blue pill) are not the safe and effective magic bullet that they were initially hailed to be and can be linked to some serious side effects including heart attack and stroke. Furthermore, vasodilators pro- vide only a temporary response and for some men offer little effectiveness, due to underlying endothelial damage.
At Intellihealth Plus Clinic, we offer a course of erectile dysfunction stem cells injections to the erectile tissue and IV infusions that will increase the localized and circulating regenerative cell populations. This approach is de- signed to benefit both the structural ability to achieve an erection and to en- hance your body’s natural ability to signal the processes involved.
Our treatment protocol aims at providing a long term therapy or even a permanent effect in comparison to other treatments. We achieve this by addressing:
- damage and defects in the tissues
- the signalling mechanisms
- the vascular disease aspects of erectile dysfunction
The localized injections procedure is a simple, same day procedure.
Hormone supplementation may also be included to complement our treatments if levels are found to be low.
Diagnosing Erectile Dysfunction and Assessment of Treatment Required:
Before we can diagnose and recommend the appropriate treatment for Erectile Dysfunction we would usually need a comprehensive medical history of the patient and in some cases a physical examination.
Tests that may need to be performed to diagnose the underlying cause of your ED include:
- Blood tests to check for anaemia, diabetes, low hormone levels, liver or kidney disease and any other medical problems.
- Tests to diagnose any underlying vascular disease.
- Ultrasound scan to check blood flow to your penis.
- Test for Endothelial Integrity
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT PROGRAM OPTIONS ( 7-14 days)
Option 1) 200,000,000 purified Mesenchymal stem cells
Option 2) 100,000,000 purified Mesenchymal stem cells
- + Bioquark peptide
- + Vascular & Male peptide growth factors
- + Penis Shockwave therapy
- + Penis Laser therapy
- + Stem Cell stimulation Laser therapy
- + Oxygen therapy
- + Enzyme + Nutriton course
RESULTS AFTER STEM CELL ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION TREATMENT
Results are usually apparent within 4 to 6 weeks and improve gradually over months. Patients report restored or improved functionality, providing an enhanced sexual performance with longer, firmer erections and in many cases sexual desire is reported to increase.
Expect minimal localized swelling, bruising and redness for 12-24 hours after the procedure. There can also be some pinkness or redness of the skin following the therapy.
You will notice the better erection after the treatment the mood swing and lack of sexual desires are gone. Now you can have the erection for longer time you will perform better in the intercourse the erection is hard and prolonged.