Degenerative Disc Program
Despite its name, degenerative disc disease is not a disease, but a natural occurrence that comes with aging.
The rubbery discs between the vertebrae normally allow for flexing and bending of the back, like shock absorbers. In time, they become worn, and they no longer offer as much protection as before.
Disc degeneration may cause no symptoms, or the pain may be so intense that the individual cannot continue with their daily activities.
The condition starts with damage to the spine, but in time, symptoms can affect other parts of the body. Symptoms usually get worse with age.
The discomfort can range from mild to severe and debilitating. It can lead to osteoarthritis, with pain and stiffness in the back.
The most common early symptom is usually pain and weakness in the back that radiates to another area.
Risks of Degenerative Disc
- Family history of back pain or musculoskeletal disorders
- Excessive strain on the low back caused by sports, frequent heavy lifting, or labor-intensive jobs
- Strain on the lumbar spinal discs due to prolonged sitting and/or poor posture
- Lack of support for the discs due to weak core muscles
- Smoking, or any form of nicotine intakeLifestyle factors that affect overall health can have an impact on the spinal discs
Symptoms of Degenerative Disc
Common signs include Pain that:
- Is in your lower back, buttocks, or upper thighs
- Comes and goes. It can be nagging or severe, and can last from a few days to a few months.
- Feels worse when you sit, and better when you move and walk
- Feels worse when you bend, lift, or twist
- Gets better when you change positions or lie down
How we treated?
we offer a regenerative approach to Degenerative Disc Disease treatment. Our approach treats Degenerative Disc as the complex, degenerative condition that it is, and assists the body’s own ability to repair and regenerate spinal tissue, bones, and nerves that have degenerated due to the condition.
We create a customized treatment package for each of our patients. However, each of our treatment packages include an individualized combination of the following core components.
Our approach has produced partial or significant improvement to all of our patients’ conditions in a relatively short period of time. Depending on the stage of each patient’s condition, our approach has produced results either almost immediately, or within the first few months following treatment. For even the most challenging cases, we have produced improvement within six months of initial treatment.
Treatment Program Include
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.