BODY Biotherapy involves having low-power red light wavelengths emitted directly through the skin, although this process cannot be felt and isn’t painful because it doesn’t produce any heat.
Red light can be absorbed into the skin to a depth of about eight to 10 millimetres, at which point it has positive effects on cellular energy and multiple nervous system and metabolic processes. This type of light is considered “low level” because it works at an energy density that’s low compared to other forms of laser therapies.
Laser bed therapy is a treatment that stimulates natural cellular processes. Similar to how specific wavelengths (at the opposite end of the light spectrum) can be used to treat psoriasis or vitiligo. Red light therapy (also known as photo- biomodulation) uses a combination of red and near-infrared light to activate a number of biological processes.
Treats the whole body, from your head to your toes, all at once in less than 15 minutes. It’s relaxing and will leave you feeling better than ever.
Red light wavelengths work to improve OVERALL HEALTH
- Increasing energy levels by promoting release of ATP
- Reduces some of the side effects of cancer treatments
- Prevents recurring cold sores from HSV infections
- Short-term treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Reduce Depression and improve sleep quality
- Stimulating DNA/RNA synthesis
- Activating the lymphatic system
- Increasing blood flow and circulation
- Repairing damaged soft tissue
- Lowering effects of oxidative stress
Benefits for skin conditions
- Promotes wound healing and tissue repair
- Reduces psoriasis lesions
- Improves skin complexion and builds collagen
- Helps to mend sun damage
- Helps diminish scars
- Improves hair growth (androgenic alopecia)
The duration of all retreats is 30-45 minutes.
Price: 2,500 baht per time
Promotion Package 4 sessions = 8,000 THB
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.