Facial Placenta Therapy:
Skin Placenta Therapy
Skin Placenta Therapy
The placenta’s healing powers—from repairing skin damage to promoting wound healing to preventing loss of elasticity—have been well known in the medical community for some time now. Renowned dermatologists and plastic surgeons have been using placenta for skin rejuvenation and placenta-infused treatments on their celebrity clients for years.
The replay placenta preparation for skin is a placental protein concentrate which is frozen to maintain the integrity of the proteins and ensure maximum bio-activity.
Skin Healing Assay
- Caused significant (p=0.004) increase in the number of dermal fibroblasts that entered the wound area
- Migration of fibroblasts from the dermis up into the epidermis is a key step in both wound healing and skin regeneration
- Replay HPE greatly increases the expression of HGF and VEGF, and decreases inflammatory signaling TNF-a aiding in wound healing and skin rejuvenation.
Wound healing is a complex process involving inflammation, neovascularization, new tissue formation, and tissue remodeling.
Effectively promotes the migration of skin cells, and modulation of inflammation, as well as neovascularization due to a combination of present components, thereby improving the quality of wound healing and skin rejuvenation.
Key Benefits for Skin:
- Reduced wrinkles, acnes, eye-bags and dull skin.
- Stimulation of the renewal of epidermis for delicate, soft and more radiant skin.
- Improved skin elasticity, thickness, skin texture with evenly tone color
- Lightening of facial pigmentation, refines facial pores and colour – adds glow to skin
Growth Factors: Placenta Growth Factor (PGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1), Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor basic (FGF2), Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGF-beta), Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF), Platlet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFA).
Hormones: Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Estradiol, Progesterone, FSH, LH, Testosterone, DHEA-S, bHCG
Other Components: Vitamins (including B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12), Essential and Non-essential Amino Acids, Extracellular Mtric (ECM) compontents (including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin, proteoglycans), Minerals (including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium silicon, sodium, and zinc).
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.