Bangkok, Thailand Re-Opening
From 1 November, 2021, Thailand is welcoming fully vaccinated visitors from around the world.
It’s official !!.. From 1 November, 2021, Thailand is welcoming fully vaccinated visitors from around the world via two specially-designed entry schemes: TEST & GO Exemption from Quarantine and Living in The “Blue Zone” (17 Sandbox Destinations). Partially or unvaccinated visitors are also much welcomed via the Happy Quarantine requirements.
Patients can now travel to Bangkok for the treatments at IntelliHealthPlus Rejuvenation Clinic by SC21 without the need for quarantine. Our team can help guide you through this process to make your booking and arrival as smooth as possible.
Before You Arrive
- Travel by air from the approved countries/territories where travellers must have stayed for 21 days or more.
- Returning Thais and foreign residents, who previously travelled from Thailand, are exempt from this requirement.
- A Certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Those previously infected within 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
- Travellers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
- A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued
no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travellers).
- A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at SHA+, AQ, OQ, or AHQ accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test.
- An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000.
Applying for a Thailand Pass:
(1) Register for a Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/ (available from 1 November, 2021). Until then, apply for a Certificate of Entry (COE) at https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/.
(2) Upload the required document (along with the valid visa/re-entry permit, if required), and allow 3-5 working days for the approval process. Wait for the approval of the Vaccine Certification and paid accommodation, including the RT-PCR test.
(3) Confirm the approval, and receive a Thailand Pass QR Code (or COE).
Arrival in Thailand:
(4) Present the Thailand Pass QR Code (or COE) to the Health Control to carry out checks, then proceed through the Immigration procedures.
(5) Undergo the RT-PCR COVID-19 test at the reserved accommodation, or the pre-arranged test centre.
(Children aged under 6 years have a saliva test.)
(6) Proceed to the hotel by the pre-arranged airport transfer. (Distance from the airport within 2 hours.)
(7) Download and install the MorChana application at the hotel.
During Your Stay:
(8) Wait for the test result within the hotel room.
(9) If testing negative for COVID-19, you will receive an Antigen Test Kit (ATK) for COVID-19 self-testing on Day 6-7.
(10) Get an alert for the self ATK testing on Day 6-7, and to record the result in the MorChana application.
(11) Practice the D-M-H-T-T-A precautions: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, T – Testing for COVID-19, and A – alert application.
When You Are Leaving:
(12) Free to go anywhere in Thailand or leave Thailand to other countries. However, travellers are advised to follow the guidelines and measures announced by the respective province/country of their destination.
For more information, please visit: https://www.tatnews.org/thailand-reopening/.