At IntelliHealthPlus Medical Center, Bangkok Thailand
Intravenous ozone therapy is a medical treatment that involves the infusion of a mixture of ozone gas and oxygen into a patient’s bloodstream through a vein. This therapy has been used for decades in various countries, and is gaining popularity in the United States as an alternative or complementary treatment for various health conditions.
The Benefits of Intravenous Ozone Therapy:
Intravenous ozone therapy is believed to offer several health benefits, both for general health and in treating disease. Some of the potential benefits of intravenous ozone therapy include:
- Increased oxygen delivery to the tissues: Ozone is a highly reactive form of oxygen that can increase oxygen delivery to the tissues and improve cellular metabolism.
- Activation of immune cells: Ozone is thought to stimulate the production of cytokines, which are signaling molecules that activate immune cells and promote healing.
- Reduction of inflammation: Ozone can help to reduce inflammation by modulating the production of inflammatory molecules and promoting the production of anti-inflammatory molecules.
- Enhancement of antioxidant enzymes: Ozone can stimulate the production of antioxidant enzymes, such as glutathione peroxidase, that protect against oxidative stress.
In addition to these general health benefits, intravenous ozone therapy has been used to treat a wide range of conditions, including viral infections, autoimmune disorders, chronic pain, and more.
The Process of Performing MultiPass IV Ozone Therapy
MultiPass ozone therapy is a specialized form of ozone therapy that involves consecutive passes of a mixture of ozone and oxygen gas through a patient’s bloodstream, each lasting about 90 minutes. The treatment is typically performed in a clinical setting under the supervision of a qualified healthcare provider who has experience with ozone therapy.
During the treatment, the patient is placed in a reclining position while a qualified healthcare provider inserts an IV catheter into a vein. Then, the provider attaches the IV line to a specialized machine that mixes oxygen and ozone gas and delivers it into the bloodstream through the catheter. The mixture of ozone and oxygen flows through the bloodstream, promoting healing and reducing inflammation.
The added benefits of multipass ozone therapy compared to single pass ozone therapy include:
- Greater exposure to ozone: Multipass ozone therapy allows for a more intense and prolonged exposure to the ozone gas, which may be more effective for some patients.
- Improved oxygenation: The increased exposure to oxygen during Multipass ozone therapy can help to improve oxygen delivery to the tissues and promote healing.
- Enhanced immune function: The repeated exposure to ozone during Multipass ozone therapy is thought to stimulate immune cells and enhance immune function.
Overall, intravenous ozone therapy, including IV ozone therapy, is a medical procedure that should only be performed by a qualified healthcare provider who has experience with ozone therapy. While it may offer potential benefits for general health and in treating certain conditions, it should be used as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes lifestyle modifications and other medical therapies.
The optimal number of passes and the duration of treatment can vary depending on the individual patient’s condition and response to treatment.
The multipass ozone therapy can provide a more comprehensive and intense therapeutic effect compared to fewer passes. During each pass, the patient is exposed to a mixture of ozone and oxygen gas under increased pressure, which can increase oxygen delivery to tissues, improve immune function, and reduce inflammation. With each pass increasing in duration and intensity. This can allow for a more gradual and controlled exposure to the ozone gas, which may be better tolerated by some patients.
Other conditions and ailments that can be aided by Ozone Therapy include:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is IV Ozone Therapy?
What you should prepare before the treatment?
What is The side effects of Ozone Therapy?
Who should avoid this IV Ozone therapy?
Our healthcare professional will discuss the best options for treatment during your consultation.
Ozone therapy has many benefits for the body, including:
What to expect
There are three main ways to receive ozone therapy
Ozone gas will be applied directly to the tissue of the affected body part if you undergo ozone therapy for an extremity problem or wound.
The ozone gas is usually dissolved into blood that was taken from you when treating internal conditions like immune system disorders. The blood, along with with the dissolved gas is injected back into you through an IV.
The ozone gas is usually dissolved into blood that was taken from you when treating internal Ozone therapy is available as an intramuscular injection. In this type of treatment, the ozone gas is mixed with your blood or sterile water before administration.conditions like immune system disorders. The blood, along with with the dissolved gas is injected back into you through an IV.
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.