Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Therapy
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
At IntelliHealthPlus Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a prevailing health problem that seriously impacts the quality of life of men and their partners. In the United States alone it is estimated that 30 million men suffer from ED to some degree. The penis is a vascular organ and requires the mechanisms that dictate good blood circulation to be properly functional.
Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
It may cause from:
- Drinking too much alcohol
Common causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles and fibrous tissues which are often as a result of disease and aging.
- Diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, vascular disease and neurologic disease, account for about 70% of erectile dysfunction cases.
- Between 35% and 50% of men with diabetes, experience erectile dysfunction as diabetes damage nerves and blood vessels.
However, erectile dysfunction can be linked also to other conditions common in men who have diabetes, e.g. high blood pressure and coronary artery disease. The severity of a diabetes sufferer’s erectile dysfunction can strongly correlate to their level of glucose control, duration of the condition and any diabetic complications.
Other typical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- Metabolic syndrome (a condition which involves increased blood pressure, excess body fat around the waist and abdomen, high cholesterol and high insulin levels
- Obesity and chronic inflammation
- A low testosterone level
- Heavy use of tobacco and alcohol (and other drug abuse)
- Heart disease with high blood pressure
- Parkinson’s disease
- Neurological diseases
- Damage caused by injury or surgery to the spinal cord or pelvic area
- Peyronie’s disease (development of scar tissue)
- Medications such as: – antidepressants, antihistamines and those that are used to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate cancer.
- Emotional or psychological causes including depression, stress, anxiety
How we treated?
We offer a regenerative Cellular Therapy approach to Erectile Dysfunction (ED) by injections to the erectile tissue and IV infusions that will increase the localized and circulating regenerative cell populations. This approach is designed to benefit both the structural ability to achieve an erection and to enhance your body’s natural ability to signal the processes involved.
Our treatment protocol aims at providing a long term therapy or even a permanent effect in comparison to other treatments. We achieve this by addressing:
- Damage and defects in the tissues
- The signalling mechanisms
- The vascular disease aspects of erectile dysfunction
The localized injections procedure is a simple, same day procedure. Hormone supplementation may also be included to complement our treatments if levels are found to be low.
Our approach has produced partial or significant improvement to all of our patients’ conditions in a relatively short period of time. Depending on the stage of each patient’s condition, our approach has produced results either almost immediately, or within the first few months following treatment. For even the most challenging cases, we have produced improvement within six months of initial treatment.
Treatment Program Include
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.