Stroke Recovery Treatment
IntelliHealthPlus Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand
Stroke is a serious, life-threatening medical condition that occurs when the blood supply to part of the brain is cut off. Like all organs, the brain needs the oxygen and nutrients provided by blood to function properly. If the supply of blood is restricted or stopped, brain cells begin to die. This can lead to brain injury, disability and possibly death.
There are two main causes of strokes: ischaemic– where the blood supply is stopped due to a blood clot (this accounts for 85% of all cases), and, haemorrhagic – where a weakened blood vessel supplying the brain bursts.
A stroke happens very fast and will often happen before the patient can be attended by a physician for a proper diagnosis. Therefore it is important to ensure the victim is treated at the hospital within three hours of their signs and symptoms first showing.
What cause Stroke?
- Those above the age of 55 years
- Have a family history of stroke
- Those with unhealthy lifestyle that includes smoking, drinking heavily, does not exercise a lot, poor eating habits, and uses illicit drugs
- Women are more likely to develop stroke as compared to men
Symptoms of Stroke:
- Confusion that involves difficulties with understanding and speaking
- Numbness particularly on one side of the body
- Impaired vision
- Challenges while walking; lack of coordination and dizziness
- Depending on how fast the condition is diagnosed and cured, the victim can experience temporary or permanent disabilities after the traumatizing experience.
Besides the above-highlighted symptoms, the patients may also undergo:
- Bladder/ or bowel movement troubles
- Pain in the limbs that increases with changes in temperature and movement
- Paralysis on one or both sides of body
- Challenges expressing and regulating emotions
There are 3 different types of Stroke
Different types of stroke have different causes:
How we treated?
We offer a regenerative approach to Stroke and Neurological Disorders Treatment. Degenerative condition that it is, and assists the body to have the potential to develop into brain tissue, helping to treat damaged cells.
We create a customized treatment package for each of our patients. However, each of our treatment packages include an individualized combination of the following core components.
Our approach has produced partial or significant improvement to all of our patients’ conditions in a relatively short period of time. Depending on the stage of each patient’s condition, our approach has produced results either almost immediately, or within the first few months following treatment. For even the most challenging cases, we have produced improvement within six months of initial treatment.
Treatment Program Include
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.