IntelliHealth Skin Rejuvenation Laser IPL
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a skin treatment that uses intense pulsed light to treat skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, spots, and textures.
The process induces controlled wounds on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells. The same treatment can be used effectively on all areas of the body.
- Fresh, younger looking skin
- Reduction of wrinkles, expression line, acne, scarring, and other skin issues.
- Non Invasive
- Quick and effective treatment
Effective treatment for:
How does it work?
Short pulses of filtered light are emitted by the IPL (Intense Pulse Light) system, which are then readily absorbed into deep layers of the skin. This stimulates your body’s natural production collagen cells, which in turn causes cellular renewal. As a result, skin is plumped and refreshed, and scarring is minimised, creating a fresh, more youthful appearance.
A handheld device is passed across the skin delivering pulses of broad spectrum light to the deep layers of the skin. Since the handheld device employs a light to influence the skin on a molecular level, there is no need for any incisions or injections.
What to Expect
- During your treatment, you’ll need to wear dark glasses to protect your eyes.
- Our skin care specialist will first cleanse the area that is being treated.
- A cool gel is rubbed onto your skin.
- Light pulses from the IPL device are applied to your skin.
The pulses might sting your skin. Some people say the feeling is similar to being snapped with a rubber band.
Depending on which part of your body is being treated and how large the area is, the treatment should take 20 to 30 minutes.
To get the results you want, you may need to have three to six treatments. Those treatments should be spaced about one month apart to let your skin heal in between.