HPE Protein Therapy
Placenta - HPE Protein Therapy
IntelliHealthPlus Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand
Aging is a complex degenerative process that occurs in everyone in time. Everyone’s cells accumulate damage and weaken over the course of their life. While lifestyle factors such as stress, smoking, or poor diet can accelerate the aging process, ultimately this cellular damage is inevitable through the wear-and-tear of normal daily life.
In early age, the body is able to utilize its own cell pools to regenerate and rejuvenate this ongoing damage. Targeted versions of these cells exist in every organ and tissue in the body, but the body’s largest cell pool exists in the bone marrow, which can release cells to support the regeneration of any other organ or tissue in the body.
The placenta or HPE Protein Concentrate Therapy is supporting the growth and development of the fetus, are rich in amino acids, peptides, vitamins, trace elements and growth factors, nutrients and biological active components.
Placental therapy was applied in various clinical applications as they were shown to exhibit remarkable therapeutic attributes ranging from anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, pain reduction, hair growth promotion, health improvement, cellular proliferation, tissue regeneration and wound healing properties in vivo.
It is now greatly accepted throughout the medical community that placental extracts can positively impact many age related and degenerative conditions
The Placenta - HPE Protein Therapy
Placenta Growth Factor (PGF), Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF1), Epithelial Growth Factor (EGF), Fibroblast Growth Factor basic (FGF2), Transforming Growth Factor beta (TGF-beta), Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF), Platlet Derived Growth Factor (PDGF), Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGFA).
Human Growth Hormone (hGH), Estradiol, Progesterone, FSH, LH, Low Testosterone, DHEA-S, bHCG
Vitamins (including B1, B2, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12), Essential and Non-essential Amino Acids, Extracellular Mtric (ECM) compontents (including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin, proteoglycans), Minerals (including calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium silicon, sodium, and zinc).
- Promotes collagen production and increases skin elasticity
- Enhances skin health and wound healing ability
- Promotes weight loss and a healthy metabolism
- Improves female fertility
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduces inflammation and chronic pain symptoms
- Decreases concentration of cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Promotes blood circulation and improves anemia
- Regulates diabetes and hypertension
- Improves menopause symptoms
- Improves hormonal imbalance
- Regulates menstruation
- Boosts sex drive and vitality
- Improved sexual function, increased libido, improved fertility
- Regulated diabetes and hypertension
- Decreased serum concentration of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduced chronic pain and inflammation
- Reduced gastric ulcers
- Boosted the immune system
- Speeds up the healing of wound and recovery after surgery
- Promoted circulation
- Increased energy and alertness
- Improved sleep
- Improved lean muscle mass and reduced body fat
There is no documented history of severe adverse events from placenta products. However some patients will experience mild side effects that most often include rashes and mild allergies.
Reported side-effects include:
- Acute pharyngitis and dyspepsia accounted (about 1 in 15-35 people)
- Nausea (about 1 in 50 people)
- Abdominal pain, headache, and urticaria (about 1 in 20-30 people)
- Upper respiratory infection, and myalgia (about 1 in 35 people)
Before receive the treatment, a doctor should be consulted. And any serious side effects should immediately be reported to a doctor.
Book a FREE Consultation Now
IH+ Contact Form
Contact our international team of medical professionals with language services available in English, Thai, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
Please indicate your preferred language and we will do our best to accommodate your request.